Thar first season, we endured the scarring of the foothills of the Sespe National Forest from the forest fires only to soon suffer the oil spill in the Channel Islands near Santa Barbara, CA..
Needless to say, my surfing legacy was rudely interrupted and be-calmed by the massive oil slink that sickened both the environment and those of is, both fauna and flora, who ventured into unsafe waters .
Two days ago an environmental problem re-surfaced
Arguably, the debate is no longer about whether environmental toxins and accompanying environmental pollution is happening, but on what we do about them.
- Bioaugmentation–the addition of bacterial cultures required to speed up the rate of degradation of a contaminant.
- Secondary spill containment using GeoTextiles for the containment of hazardous liquids in order to prevent pollution of soil and water
- Techniques specifically designed to restore scarred environments to a fully natural state, quickly and efficiently with long term sustainability
EXPERT ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTING SERVICES paired alongside SOIL SCIENTISTS protect the environment by preventing soil erosion of scarred land and/or water and are committed to Targeted Results for :
- soil classifiers
- soil surveyors
- environmental site assessors
- sediment control specialists
- Wetland Deliminators